CiSCO CEMS User’s Group
Every year (usually in September) CiSCO hosts a CEMS User’s Group in Colorado. The CiSCO User’s Group is an open forum to generate ideas, solve problems, and share information. It is an opportunity for our users to discover what is happening at CiSCO and get questions answered. It is also a chance for everyone, CiSCO personnel and customers, to meet face to face and identify ways to improve our products and services, which aligns with our commitment to offering the best products and services in the CEMS industry.
Our first User’s Group was 2011 with six users and has grown steadily every year to over 60 attendees. CiSCO employees present various topics each year. There is a wide variety of topics presented and users are encouraged to suggest topics they find most valuable. Topics over the years have included:
- CiSCO sample probes
- Ammonia slip monitoring
- PLC Migration Issues
- Analyzer Updates
- CEMS Maintenance Issues, Concerns and Questions
- Troubleshooting after failed calibration checks
- Linearity/CGA Automation and Active Audit Stations
- Gas Analyzer, PLC, and Heated Sample Line replacements
- Green House Gas Emissions Data Collection and Reporting
- Regulatory updates
- Environmental Document Updates
- NH3 Converter Testing
- Ways to Reduce CEMS Downtimes
- Software Maintenance
- CeDAR and breez75x software discussions & demonstrations
If you have ideas or comments that you would like to see as a part this event or comments about CiSCO in general, please let us know.
Submit a topic idea for discussion.
RSVP for the User’s Group.
Click here to see agendas from previous years.
Click here to see the material presented from the previous year.