News & Events
Tuesday, June 22 to Friday, June 25, 2021
CiSCO is offering Virtual Training on both CeDAR and breez75x from Tuesday, June 22 to Friday, June 25. Please contact MCooper@ciscocems.com for more details or to enroll in the class.
Tuesday, March 23 to Friday, March 26, 2021
CiSCO is offering Virtual Training on both CeDAR and breez75x from Tuesday, March 23 to Friday, March 26. Please contact MCooper@ciscocems.com for more details or to enroll in the class.
Monday, July 20, 2020
Due to the restrictions on hotels in Colorado and travel restrictions for most of our users we have decided to cancel the 2020 CiSCO CEMS User’s Group Meeting. Based on numerous suggestions from our customers, we will work to expand and restructure this meeting to make the 2021 User’s Group Meeting the biggest and best event yet.
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
CiSCO’s 10th annual User’s Group Meeting is Scheduled for 9/15/2020 in Englewood, CO at the Embassy Suites. More details to follow.
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are extending the end of life for CeDAR 4 until June 30th, 2021 after which point CeDAR 4 will no longer be supported.
What “No longer be supported” means for you:
- We’ll no longer make any modifications to CeDAR logic for screens, reports, alarms, new permits, bugs in the software, etc. for sites running CeDAR 4.
- We’ll no longer offer troubleshooting of issues with CeDAR 4 (communication issues, alarms, exceedances, data editing, data purging, etc.)
- We’ll no longer offer support for CeDAR 4 to CeDAR 4 computer replacements.
- We’ll no longer offer updated versions of breez75x on CeDAR 4 systems. That means any changes to the federal regulations, ECMPS schema, etc. will not be supported for sites running breez75x with CeDAR 4.
- EDR service and EDR assistance will continue to be offered, but would be limited exclusively to the EDR scope of supply. Currently, we plan to continue to offer those services to CeDAR 4 sites for one year after CeDAR 4’s end of life.
Minimum system requirements for CeDAR 7 include:
- Windows 10 Pro- 64-bit
- 16 GB of RAM
- Intel i7 or Xeon processor
- 512 GB hard drive
CeDAR 7 also requires SQL server 2014 (or higher) standard edition. CeDAR 7 will run on Windows 10 or Windows Server 2012, Server 2016, or Server 2019. CeDAR 7 will also run on Windows 7, however Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7. CiSCO recommends upgrading Windows 7 machines to Windows 10.
December 17 and 18, 2019
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Three important announcements happened at our 2019 User’s Group.
- The end of life for SLC PLC’s.
- Then end of life for CeDAR 4 – due to rapid changes in technology, CiSCO has decided as of January 2021 to no longer support version 4 and older versions of CeDAR. Over 50% of our clients are currently using newer versions. Click here to see the benefits of the latest version of CeDAR or request a quote.
- The announcement of CiSCO’s new CEMS Training Center. Click here for more information on the CiSCO CEMS Training Center.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
CiSCO hosted the 9th Annual CEMS User’s Group on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 in Centennial, Colorado and was well attended with 45 participants.
Several CiSCO employees from various departments gave presentations on a variety of topics including:
- An update on Thermo, Teledyne & CAI analyzers
- What to know and consider when replacing heated sample lines
- A panel discussion of regulatory updates
- And an update for what’s new and what’s coming in CeDAR 7 software
The CEMS User’s Group is an opportunity for:
- Sharing of ideas between each other and with CiSCO personnel
- Learning about what is happening at CiSCO
- CiSCO will be listening to all of you about what you want to see in the coming months and years to make our products and services better
- Putting a face to a name (both for us and for you)
- Getting your questions answered