Hardware Support & Maintenance Services
When performed regularly, CiSCO’s preventative maintenance services will help to ensure your CEMS continues to operate accurately and reliably over its lifetime. Proactive maintenance at scheduled intervals is key to your equipment’s accuracy and longevity. Pre-planned, periodic maintenance provides cost control with complete trust that your equipment is achieving:
- Consistent, accurate results
- Extended instrument life
- Avoidance of premature failure/ replacement of equipment
- The best performance possible
Equipment downtime is decreased, and the number of major repairs is reduced with regularly scheduled maintenance.
Preventative Maintenance Service Contracts
Service contracts are offered on a quarterly or annual basis. For both contracts, CiSCO is responsible for all maintenance activities recommended per the CEMS Preventative Maintenance Schedule, which include:
- Travel, lodging, transportation expenses to and from your site
- A thorough evaluation of each CEM system
- Troubleshooting of any CEMS operational issues
- Providing System recommendations
- Verification of system pressures and flows, setting them as appropriate
- Checking that pumps are working correctly, rebuilding if needed
- Verifying the calibration systems are functioning and correcting as necessary
- Calibration cylinder changes/replacements, as needed
- Fine tuning the emission analyzers
- Fine tuning the entire CEMS
- Any adjustments or modifications to enhance system performance
- Replace filters as required by the maintenance schedule in Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Manual*
- Replace parts as specified by the maintenance schedule in the O&M Manual*
- Update maintenance logs as needed
- Field Service Reports summarizing services performed
- Telephone support for CEMS hardware
- And other specified general maintenance activities
Quarterly CEMS Maintenance Services consist of four quarterly maintenance service visits to your site and can also include any required quarterly Quality Assurance (QA) testing like Cylinder Gas Audits (CGA’s) for 40CFR60 and linearity checks for 40CFR75.
Annual CEMS Maintenance Services is one annual maintenance services visit to your site and can also include support for your annual Relative Accuracy Test Audit (RATA).
Site specific maintenance activities can be included in your Maintenance contract.
*If replacement parts are required for either Quarterly or Annual CEMS Maintenance Services, they must be provided by the site.
Hardware Technical Support and Repair Services (Unscheduled Support)
We understand that there may be situations that call for technical support. While most of these scenarios can be resolved over the phone with one of our field service technicians, occasionally there may be a need for unscheduled on-site support. These special situations are priced and scheduled on a case-by-case basis. Contact CiSCO at 303-790-100 for technical support.
In addition to CEMS Maintenance Services, we also offer technical CEMS Hardware Training, including routine maintenance items, either on-site or at our location in Centennial, Colorado.
Need to return something to CiSCO? Click here for Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Process and RMA Form.