Our knowledgeable team has over 40 years of combined environmental experience and is here to help understand and comply with the most complex air regulations. This includes federal regulations like 40 CFR Parts 60, 75 and 98; and state regulations like Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP) Continuous Source Monitoring Manual revision 8 (CSMM), New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Technical Manual 1005, and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Chapters 117 and 122.
The CiSCO Environmental Department also has working relationships with state regulatory agencies like California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and PADEP. Our expertise includes international CEMS regulations such as Mexican Environment & Safety Laws and Regulations and Canadian requirements (e.g. EPS 1 PG 7, Alberta Environmental CEMS Code Manual and Ontario Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks (MECP) Step by Step Guide).
The CiSCO Environmental Department is proficient in many standard regulatory software applications like EPA ECMPS, EPA EGGRT, and PADEP Greenport. Our environmental staff is versed in all your regulatory needs.
Our environmental team provides the following services:
- Creates and updates hard-copy and electronic 40 CFR 75/98 CEMS monitoring plans.
- Generates and updates QA/QC (Quality Assurance/Quality Control plans).
- Provides active guidance for successful CEMS Certification.
- Generates both CEMS certification protocols and certification reports.
- Provides air permit review.
- Resolves regulatory issues between site and the respective regulatory agencies.